Welcome to the Sustainability Methods Wiki!
The aim of this Wiki is to present and explain fundamental methods, terms and tools relevant to (Sustainability) Science and discuss underlying questions. The Wiki is composed of several sub-wikis:
First time visitor?
Please watch this short introduction to the Wiki.
- Have a look at the About page. Here, you will find more information on what the Wiki is all about. It also contains a FAQ section with answers to some general questions concerning the Wiki, and a contact mail in case you would like to provide feedback or ask further questions.
- Now you can get started! Pick a section above and choose one or more entries to learn about.
- If you do not know which methods to start with, have a look at the Method Recommendation Tool!
- You can also generate a random entry on top of the page or read one of the 5 newest Wiki entries:
- Gender First Aid Kit
- Mathematics of the t-Test
- Partial Correlation
- Stacked Area Plot
- Sankey Diagrams